NOTE: These release notes are for those who are participating in the extremely early review of AXS Classic during the extremely early development process.
- Added: The UpdateTime1 through UpdateTime5 settings in the EWC.INI file are now active.
- Added: The NewLogTime setting in the EWC.INI file is now active; defaults to a value of 23:59:00.
- Fix: Importing of the "intro" from "cartchunk" has been removed as it doesn't appear to be consistent; will have to investigate later.
- Fix: When attempting to start the AXS Screen the first time (no data), the application "stops".
- Fix: When importing files into Production when the drive is out-of-space, the application crashes; modified so that it will just abort the process.
- Improve: Added an overall progress indicator to the Production windows during the importing of audio files. Because of this, the status bar no longer displays details.
- Improve: When importing audio files in Production, it is now possible to add a "lookup" reference file in the C:\AXS folder called audio_info.csv containing (at minimum) a cut and title column and optionally an artist and eom column. This file will be used (if available) as an override when importing files. The file name of the imported file must be numeric (a cut #) in order for this to work.
- Improved: Modified how MP3 metadata is read; now appears to work across all existing files I've tested.
- Improve: Artist now shows (as expected) in the AXS Screen; was displaying the log "index" for debugging purposes.
- Improve: Added information to the status bar for what is occuring during importing of audio files.
- Improve: Added information to the status bar during the "delete" activity.
- Improve: Modified the DJ.DTA database so that the intro field is verified to be between 0 and 255 seconds.
- Improve: Optimized the "refresh" of the DJ.DTA and DJCRT.DTA data so that it loads more efficiently when changes occur.
- Fix: Modified so that the EOM is the length minus the value in the cart chunk.
- Improve: Addd support for reading metadata from "cartchunk" (WAV) files.
- Improve: Added Esc keyboard shortcut to LogEdit.
- Improve: Completed the addition of LogEdit.
- Improve: Initial pass at adding LogEdit.
- Improve: Added "minimum" build check.
- Initial commit to source control; previous change details unavailable.