Remote Billing Service
Our team will work together with your team to timely handle getting the customers, invoices, and reports ready to be sent by your staff (or sent by us on behalf of your organization - see below).
Our Remote Billing Service includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Enter and adjust customers
- Verify that all prerequisites for billing are completed
- Review (and report) potential billing issues before finalizing invoice(s) each billing cycle
- Prepare billing related invoice document (PDF) so that it can be printed by your staff (for mailing)
- If software supported, will handle Electronic Delivery of Invoices (EDI)
- If software supported, will handle emailing of invoice(s)
- Work with your existing staff to ensure that payment/adjustment information is entered
- Reschedule and/or trash spots that failed to run during the previous billing period (after review/confirmation by sales staff)
- Run reports (as requested)
We are open to additional tasks not listed above, however the may incur additional labor and material costs:
- Printing, stuffing and mailing of invoices
- Setting up a PO Box for receiving of payments
- Bank deposit (may require setting up an account with a national bank)
- Handling credit card transactions
In addition to the above, we will also work to clean up current errors with orders, accounts and other traffic software related features / capabilities. We will also assist with any traffic and accounts receivable issues that arise related to traffic.
The hours of availability are typically between normal business hours of 8am and 5pm Central Time (Texas) Monday through Friday excluding “standard” holidays.
Our service is billed on a month-by-month basis (1st through end of month). If the beginning isn’t on the 1st of the month, the first month will be prorated accordingly.
The standard rate (as of 6/1/2019) is $600 per month/station for Billing (Traffic is a separate service/cost). Please keep in mind that this rate can vary depending on your particular requirements and overall workload.
Although not absolutely required, it would be significantly more efficient to have access to the “Administrator” account. With that said, we would need to have account(s) created for our people with appropriate access
Once the service has started, it is reasonable (but not absolutely required) to provide either party with a 30 day notice; however, cancellation does require written notice and can be delivered via email.
NDA: By engaging in our services, we agree to not share any content, information and/or procedures with any other parties that they do not already possess or otherwise have access to without expressed written permission.
Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE PARTIES HAVE ADVISED OR BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
In other words, we can only do the best we can with the information that we have and the liability associated with doing so is limited to no more than what an actual employee of your organization would be.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
(NOTE: We also offer Remote Traffic Service; please review and contact us directly to discuss.)