Radio Toolbelt (Project 'Hephaestus')
The Radio Toolbelt is a collection of widgets that can be either run stand-alone or as part of a process chain to accomplish tasks that are extremely difficult (if not, in some cases, impossible) to accomplish without access to these tools.
This collection of tools not only sees improvements to the existing (included) tools, but new tools are being added all the time. A license to Radio Toolbelt provides access to not only what is included at the time of acquiring the license, but any tool added to the collection over time.
--== tools designed for third-party products ==--
- djbradio.exe - DJB Radio Radio Automation Tool *
- enco.exe - Enco Radio Automation Tool *
- simian.exe - Broadcast Software International Simian Radio Automation Tool *
Third-party integration tools are unofficial extensions for products that are not designed, sold and/or supported by Shiny Stone Digital. These tools are made available to our clients; however, they are to be considered as-is, without warranty of any kind. Additionally, they should be considered "use at your own risk". With all of that out of the way, if we can address any issue specific to our tools - we'd absolutely love to do so. Just please understand that these are all unofficial integrations and subject to changes that are not only beyond our control - but could very well be "blocked" by their respective party. Additionally, usage of these tools could "void any warranty"; so please consider carefully using these if this is a concern. Finally, we are completely open to the possibility of transitioning any and all of these tools from "unofficial" to "official" if the respective third-party is willing.
Annual rate of $300 per user/station/machine.
The Radio Toolbelt is licensed on a "per station, per user, per machine" basis where a single user is allowed to use the tools on a single station per license basis on up to two install points (machines).
Price effective as of January 1st, 2021
(Please note that this is an introductory rate available to our early adopters and is expected to be adjusted as the product continues to improve.)
- Verify that you are running Windows 7 SP1 or greater.
- If you haven't already done so, install the .NET 7.0 Desktop Runtime (from Microsoft).
- Download and execute setup.exe. (NOTE: Windows/Browsers will block applications by default; use the available on screen prompts to confirm that you wish to indeed execute.)
- Once you have completed the above step, a SSDD icon will be placed on your desktop for future usage.
- The SSDD setup utility will automatically launch; find Toolbelt in the list of available products.
- Click the Install label to the right of Toolbelt to begin installation of the Toolbelt.
- Once installed, the label to the right of Toolbelt will change to Launch. Click Launch to being setup of the individual Toolbelt utilities.
The setup utility is also available for download as a zip.
Warning / Disclaimer
Unless otherwise noted, several tools work directly with third-party products (not associated in any way with Shiny Stone Digital); as such, these tools are completely "unofficial" and considered AS-IS without any warranty of any kind, express or implied.
In other words, if they work... they work. If they don't, they don't. We will do what we can, but that is all that we can promise. If, however, pressure is applied to these third-parties it is entirely possible that something more "official" can be done. To say this another way... we are more than willing to work with these third-parties if they are receptive to doing so. Until then, we'll do the best we can to address your needs in what capacity is possible.
End User License Agreement